Big day for Catalonia. I don’t know how we got to this place in Spain. It seems like the Catalans have been threatening to leave for as long as I can remember. Spanish bonds are down (obviously) and yet the ECB is continuing to tighten. Political risk is a real thing, guys.
- Catalonia parliament votes to become independent. CNBC
- Trump gets to fill more FOMC seats than any president since Woodrow Wilson. Daily Reckoning
- PBOC testing demand for more easy money. Bloomberg
- Mnuchin talking about the tax plan. FT
- The Euro and European bonds are getting smushed. Reuters