Ooo! Trump asked Republicans what they think of the candidates! Ooo!
I like to think that he did this like we did in grade school where your teacher doesn’t want the popular kids to influence the vote. “Everybody put your head down and close your eyes. If you think Jerome should be Fed Chair, please raise your hand. Mitch, please stop peeking.”
- Trump asked for Senate show of hands on who he should make Fed chair. CNBC
- Co-Fed Chairs? That sounds like a terrible idea … MarketWatch
- Brazil should be fine with Fed tightening because severe recession lowered inflation. Reuters
- Regulation leading to consolidation? Fewer financial institutions and size of financial sector larger. ECB
- Model assumptions may be leading the ECB to being too dovish. Bank of Finland